Hi gang! As we come to the end of 2012, visit this we would like to thank you all for making our 30th year the best ever! Some of the highlights are as follows:
- The “Nudie” album going straight in at NUMBER ONE!
- Hallelujah being our biggest radio hit since Crazy World!
- The “Please Don’t Stop” movie being shown in The Savoy in Dublin!
- Playing the O2 Empire in London! What a gig!
- Two amazing gigs in the Olympia in Dublin with the choir and the strings… UNFORGETABLE!
- The 30 year celebration book which is a beautiful thing to have!
- Getting the awards from IMRO!
- Our gigs in Dubai! We can’t wait to go back there!
- All the wonderful gigs we have played around Ireland throughout the year!
- Having Sinead O’Connor on with us at Gerald Kean’s charity gig!
There are loads more but the above are my personal highlights of 2012! Last night we were in Athlone with support by the wonderful Dave Morrissey. Tonight, unhealthy Friday we are in Kildare with support by Fenton Blue.
Saturday, for sale we are in New Ross and Sunday we are in Dolan’s Warehouse in Limerick with the brilliant James McGrath supporting which is always a great gig! Then it’s…. VICAR STREET!! Happy Days 🙂
We want to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a great new 2013 which we are ringing in down in the INEC in Kilarney with the Sawdoctors, Something Happens and the Strypes. Without your support, we would not be able to do this. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Don’t forget to get to Vicar Street early as there is something different happening! Enjoy!
Keep Rockin’, Billy, Christy, Rod, Joe & Alan 😉